“Find the Beauty Saturday” is not such a good alliteration but hey…what’re ya gonna do?
**Find the Beauty Friday (Saturday…whenever), a weekly recap of where I saw the beauty in my week**
1. Surviving my first full week as a teacher…surviving being the key word here.
2. Blue skies after so much rain!
3. Danny making it safely to and from New York.
4. Having a reason to check my mailbox…
5. Time for guilty pleasures like Law and Order: SVU
6. Finally making it to the Farmer’s Market today to buy veggies for the week!
8. Looking forward to family time tomorrow!
Where did you see the beauty in your week? Please share!
And a very Happy Birthday to my not-so-little brother William! I love you!!!