**Find the beauty Friday, a weekly recap of where I saw the beauty in my week**
1. Exciting adventures for Danny who headed up two private dinners in one night…one for Stephen Colbert and his family. I know, I’m bragging a little…forgive me.
2. A BEAUTIFUL 4th of July in Murrells Inlet…this almost took top prize after all the days of rain we’ve had
(my dad the patriot ladies and gentelmen)
3. Surviving my first real-world job interview. Phew…(wipe the brow)
4. New flowers on the desk…tulips don’t last very long.
Successfully Semi-successfully cooking dinner for one two nights in a row. (Minor oil in the face fiasco…you know, normal cooking fails)
(I cooked this…and it didn’t come from a can nor was it frozen)
6. Completing the closet purge…
8. Canceling junk mail (Life simplifying step #2, steps to go: too many to count)
Where did you see the beauty in your week? Please share!