I unintentionally took a week-long hiatus from this place. Blame Pretty Little Liars or the weather. Or the fact that I’ve just been feeling scattered. You can choose.
I promise to be back in full swing this week. It is much needed.
But now for the reason we’re all here…
**Find the beauty Friday, a weekly recap of where I saw the beauty in my week.**
1. Movie date with Danny, even if we we did have to eat dinner at the theater.
2. Father’s day + Birthday celebration tonight with the grandparents.
3. Trip to Target and a total score at Marshall’s! (Think 70% off Kate Spade iPhone wristlet) Me and the sales-lady had a proper freak-out sesh together.
4. Spending time with my 2nd family in Charleston.
5. Catching up and celebrating with old friends!
6. Reading my little brother’s first blog post. Check it out here! (Thanks for the shout-out Cain!)
Where did you see the beauty in your week? Please share!