It’s June 1st, which means it’s officially summer in my book. It also means that not knowing what day of the week it is is completely acceptable and encouraged.
In other news, yes I do know it’s not exactly Friday…but like I said, It’s summer and the rules don’t matter. Didn’t you know?
I planned to write this last night after work…after totally forgetting it was Friday earlier and promising you a recap “later on” See what I did there? Vagueness.
Actually I planned to do a lot of things after work last night…like clean my apt. But then I sat down and started the second half of season 1 of “The Mindy Project,” and getting up from the couch just seemed like too much to ask.
So without further ado…here’s some beauty for ya
1. In total ‘treat-yourself’ fashion I got a pedicure yesterday…I thought it was time, it being flip-flop weather and all. (thank you graduation presents)
2. Applying for jobs is becoming a little less discouraging.
3. Besides not cleaning my apt…I was nice and productive with other things this week. That always makes me feel good.
4. Going to the beach today!
5. Another half-week spent with mi familia…and I’ll be headed back there tomorrow. Can you handle it family?
6. Successful Craigslisting with mi madre.
7. Two consecutive days spent on the point(e) (does it have an ‘e’???)
8. Getting my family to see late-night movies. (Everyone, go see Mud!!!)
You’ve gotta find the beauty when a week includes going to the dentist. Advice for everyone: say ‘no’ to the spray!
Where did you see the beauty in your week? Share, share, share!!!