**Find the beauty Friday, a weekly recap of where I saw the beauty in my week**
Yes…I am in fact still here. Still blogging. This week has just been so brutal…I even had to skip napping!!! As long as this week felt, Friday definitely snuck up on me and before I knew it, it was time to tell you all how beautiful my week had been.
Well let me just be honest…this week has not necessarily been overflowing with beauty. Or inspiration even. You can take my complete mini-hiatus from blogging this week as evidence for that. (It was either mini-hiatus or write about Spanish linguistics) Aren’t you glad I spared you?
I tell you all of this so that you will know just how much negativity wanted to prevail this week. Sometimes it even succeeded.
But without further ado, here are those very precious little nuggets of beauty from this week…
1. Scratching off almost half of my “Work I Have Left” list
(By next Wednesday, list, you are mine!)
2. Graduation Announcements!
3. My birthday is tomorrow! (And Danny is off, double beauty!)
4. Lunch with a new friend and it feels like I’ve known her forever.
5. Speaking about Peace
6. At least 3 people said “Happy Friday” to me today. And it is happy indeed.
Status of coffee table = status of life…
And to Anna Wallace & Cain, these pics are for you…I was very close to just posting another picture-less post.
Where did you see the beauty in your week? Was it difficult to find? Please share!
Happy Friday to you all!