**Find the Beauty Friday, a weekly recap of where I saw the beauty in my week.**
1. First and foremost, one of the most beautiful things of my week has been the fact that the Bridge Run is over and that everyone has gone home. Driving in Charleston this week as been so much nicer.
Outside my apartment last Saturday morning…=/
2. THIS WEATHER! The sun and warmth have SO woken up my brain. And it is has even deterred napping…
3. Catching up with friends all week…each lunch or dinner has left me feeling refreshed and inspired. Thanks girls!
4. This video that kind of just speaks for itself…
5. Seeing my mom Pin things on Pinterest. It always makes me smile, because I know that meant she had some mindless time to herself. Which she so deserves.
6. Picnic dinners and writing sessions in my courtyard…this is quickly becoming a regular occurrence.
7. Time with Mrs. Kim and Eva tomorrow!
8. Free cone day. (I think it’s safe to say I like ice cream now)
9. The Farmer’s Market and Movies in Marion Square start this weekend.
10. Only one more full week of school left!!!!!!!!!!!! (I. can. do. this.)
Where did you see the beauty in your week? Please share!