Find the Beauty Friday…A weekly recap of where I saw the beauty in my week.
**And I literally only have 10 minutes of Friday left so I am going to see if I can knock this out.**
1. Showing up to pay a traffic ticket only to find out it had been “not guilty-ed…” (Best Monday morning surprise EVER!!!)
2. Icee love!
3. We are in Disney World! (More on that coming soon)
FINALLY made it!!!
4. Kelle Hampton’s latest post. (Boy can she make me laugh)
5. The Daddy-Daughter Dance. (More on that here)
6. Spring forward. Though we got off to a rocky start, we are quickly becoming best friends. Walking back from class around 6:30 and still being able to enjoy the sun is doing wonders for my spirit.
7. Sociology of Peace. My new express class that I wasn’t super excited about starting. Now I think it is going to be amazing!
8. Treating myself to a blueberry scone at a new bakery Downtown.
9. Sunny days.
10. A full day of Magic Kingdom tomorrow!
I know this is super late, but I think I am actually going to squeeze it in on time.
Where did you see the beauty in your week? Please share!