‘Find the Beauty Friday’ will be a weekly recap of where I saw the beauty in my week.
**disclaimer** i love lists…so just be forewarned i may be inclined to use them
from time to time lots of the time to present my feelings. They’ll most likely be random spurts of thought in numbered form and I hope you enjoy them.
So without further ado…a list to initiate ‘Find the Beauty Friday’ in proper fashion –
1. Walking Danny to work. (Squeezing in time together like only we know how to do)
2. Writing letters.
3. Planning Spring Break trips to Disney.
4. Learning to paint furniture. (more on this later)
5. Making progress in upholstery class. (also more on this later)
6. Nap time. (I am one of the best nappers in the world)
7. Treating myself to a new movie on a Sunday night. (“We accept the love we think we deserve”)
8. Emma Watson using an American accent.
9. Ben & Jerry’s Half-Baked on sale.
10. Mom and daughter time.
So there you have it, this week’s ‘Find the Beauty Friday’ – Do you have beauty from the week that you want to share?